Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This was even BIGGER than I expected...I was tired of having shower caps flatten my hair, and even ones that are supposed to be large really aren't. Or maybe I have a fat head AND big hair.Whatever - I like it.Pretty cute that it says "Big Hair" all over it!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ore Originals Living Goods Oversized Shower Cap Big Hair
Product Description:
Do you have a big, glamorous hair-do?Does it take up most of your time and all of your money to maintain?Does the thought of water fill you with trepidation?Well, your worries are over.Living Goods has created the biggest, most awesome Big Hair Shower Cap, just for you.Perfect for wet-sets and prom day.Made of premium-weight non-toxic and BPA-free vinyl with girlie ruffled trim and re-usable non-toxic and BPA-free vinyl storage pouch.One size fits a lot.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Ore Originals Living Goods Oversized Shower Cap Big Hair now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment