11/17/2010

Maytex Sea Shells PEVA Shower Curtain Review

Maytex Sea Shells PEVA Shower Curtain
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
If you like the shell theme in your bathroom, odds are that you want a bright airy look.The clear shower curtain backed by a window really contributes to brightness in your bathroom, but you don't want to see all the junk in your shower.

This curtain provides an excellent balance of a frost opaque curtain and a white print design.It lets light through but obscures a clear view of your shower supplies.

Another great thing about this curtain is that it doesn't have much smell when it is first installed.I have put some up that had such horrible fumes they made me dizzy.

At this price, I'm ordering a bunch of spares for the future.
The shower curtain is reinforced with a double layer of material at the top inch where the hooks go through.

Have a question or suggestion for improving the review?Please leave a comment.I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

WARNING IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING PURCHASING THE KELLY PEVA from Vita Futura

We have been looking for a clear shower curtain with a shell design for years.I ordered the Kelly PEVA shower curtain from Vita Futura.It was such a disappointment because it was completely clear.The shell design of the Kelly curtain was nearly invisible.I warn you that the online picture of the Kelly curtain does not match the product. It also cost $35 including shipping.I thought the design had been changed and contacted the company.I spoke to Michelle the company owner.She was incredibly rude and condescending.She said she immediately went to the inventory and check the stock and it matched the online photo perfectly.I offered to send a photo but she wasn't interested.She warned me that if there was any hair or lint on the return it would not be accepted.I filed an online complaint with the BBB and got a nasty email from Michelle. I ended up getting a refund through the credit card company. I would never consider purchasing from Vita Futura again.

Note to D KRAMER Reviewer:
Did you not notice that the top of the curtain has two layers of material where the hooks go through?

Have you ever seen a PEVA shower curtain that was thick? Do you have experience it the wear characteristics of this new product material and how thick it needs to be in order to be durable. Did you know they make body bags out of PEVA that is just slightly thicker than this? It is a lot stronger than you might think at first glance.

In our house we use shower curtains with liners. The liners we buy (usually from Target) have magnets in them that anchor them to the tub. The use of liners is necessary for our fabric shower curtains but contributes to the life of any shower curtain. I change the liners at least once a year when they get a build up of soap film or slimy.

I don't think that the assertion that this product will prematurely end up in a landfill is fair.

I have two boys that are rough on everything including shower curtains. PEVA has lasted where vinyl hasn't, and only been replaced because of style issues

Click Here to see more reviews about: Maytex Sea Shells PEVA Shower Curtain

Product Description:
Frosty PEVA shower curtain with fun white sea shell designs make this shower curtain cute for any bathroom.

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Maytex Sea Shells PEVA Shower Curtain now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment