11/26/2010

InterDesign Rain Power Lock Suction Fog Free Rectangular Mirror, Clear Review

InterDesign Rain Power Lock Suction Fog Free Rectangular Mirror, Clear
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I recently purchased this fog-free shower mirror and so far it lives up to its billing.I have a one-piece fiberglass shower and tub, and the mirror is VERY securely attached.In fact, it is so secure that it takes a bit of effort to detach it to reposition it.

My experience thus far is that the mirror does remain fog-free.Reading reviews of other fog-free mirrors, it seems like the ability for the mirror to remain fog-free might decrease over time.If that does happen, I will update my review to say so, but, after owning this mirror for a couple of weeks, that has not been the case.

I was somewhat surprised at how small the mirror was-- even though the dimensions are listed and are accurate, in my mind I was expecting it to be a bit bigger.That said, the size is perfectly fine and does not affect my ability to see my entire face while shaving.

One minor nitpick-- I use a Gillette Mach 3 razor, and the design of this razor prevents it from lying square in the razor holder on the mirror.That is, the opening for the razor is too small to allow the razor to fit squarely (i.e. parallel to the mirror/wall) and has to be rotated 45 degrees or so to fit.Since razor blades themselves are almost all the exact same width, it would be nice if this mirror had a slightly larger opening to allow the razor to lie flat, as is shown in the marketing photo.

UPDATE: After a couple months with this mirror, it does tend to fog up a bit more than it used to.Or, rather, condensation builds up on the glass after a few minutes.However, after I simply wipe it down with a wet wash cloth, it stays clear the rest of my time in the shower-- plenty long enough to finish shaving.

Click Here to see more reviews about: InterDesign Rain Power Lock Suction Fog Free Rectangular Mirror, Clear

Product Description:
Who said shower accessories have to be cold and industrial to be practical? This attractive fog free mirror features a decorative textured rain design to add an appealing accent to your shower or bath. Strong locking suction cups assure a secure fit to your wall, and suction cups pivot on hinges so caddy can be lifted to clean the wall behind. The Rain fog free mirror is great for shaving, with additional storage for your razor.

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about InterDesign Rain Power Lock Suction Fog Free Rectangular Mirror, Clear now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment