Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My restroom is grey and black I searched every where looking for a curtain to match and no luck until I looked here at Amazon. When I first saw this one I picked out right away its perfect and love the red accent. Now my restroom looks lively. I put a little red around to bring out the red in the curtain my guest they love my restroom. Its a buyer. Good luck.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Famous Home Fashions Polyester Shower Curtain, Urban Beat
Product Description:
Urbanites beware!!The red, black and grey geometric design of this shower curtain will transform any space into a hip, contemporary environment. Made of 100% polyester, this curtain will be as easy to maintain as it is a pleasure to look at!
Want to read more honest consumer review about Famous Home Fashions Polyester Shower Curtain, Urban Beat now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment