11/07/2010

Creative Bath Shadow leaves Shower Curtain Review

Creative Bath Shadow leaves Shower Curtain
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've never used a 100% polyester shower curtain before. I usually get 100% cotton so this purchase was kind of a shot in the dark. I really liked the print in the picture so I ordered it. It is really nice! It has a type of waffle texture up close and the print is very nice. It will be very easy to clean and looks so spa-like and comfortable. It really brightens up my dark bathroom. I also got a teak bathroom mat so it is really comfortable in my bathroom now and I completely recommend this item :)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Creative Bath Shadow leaves Shower Curtain

Product Description:
It's a natural , a multi - neutral color montage of overlapping and tumbling leaves are printed on a textured shower curtain weave of 100 percent polyester.

Buy NowGet 13% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Creative Bath Shadow leaves Shower Curtain now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment