Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I wouldn't buy this again.It is thin and not what I hoping for when I purchased it.I wanted one that that thick like you would find in a hotel/spa.This isn't it.I only kept it because I had thrown out what I had and needed to put something up.I'm still looking for the 'right' one to get that spa look.
Click Here to see more reviews about: York Fabric Shower Curtain- White
Product Description:
Sold as each. 72" x 72". White color. Distinctive double sided linen waffle pattern. Will retain wash after wash due to the unique woven pattern and fiber blend. Rust proof metal grommets. Reinforced top hem for added structure and grommet hold. Made of 65% polyester and 35% cotton. . Manufacturer number: 20580. Country of origin: China. Distributed by Interdesign.
Want to read more honest consumer review about York Fabric Shower Curtain- White now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment