10/24/2010

Tilex Fresh Shower Daily Shower Cleaner, Original Scent 1 qt (32 fl oz) 946 ml Review

Tilex Fresh Shower Daily Shower Cleaner, Original Scent 1 qt 946 ml
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When I get back from a 30 mile or longer bicycle ride--as I do at least twice a week--I stink almost as bad as the monkey house at the Bronx Zoo.It's nasty.

I finish showering, spray only about three spritzes of this stuff--no need to shower the shower--and it completely negates all the stench of sweat, blood, dirt, and other biological nastiness I bring home with me and wash off in our immaculate bathroom.

I don't think the one I use has a scent, because the only thing I smell after showering and spraying is the vinyl of the shower curtain liner--mildew and body grime free.

This stuff does not work on clothing or towels however--just surfaces.For that I suggest laundry detergent specially formulated for taking embedded perspiration out of clothing.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tilex Fresh Shower Daily Shower Cleaner, Original Scent 1 qt (32 fl oz) 946 ml

Product Description:
Just mist and walk away! The easy way to step into a sparkling clean shower every day. Mist after your shower - no need to rinse, wipe or scrub. Bathroom dirt and soap scum won't get a chance to build up. No harsh chemicals - safe for surfaces, including plastic and acrylic. Contains no phosphorus. Made in USA.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Tilex Fresh Shower Daily Shower Cleaner, Original Scent 1 qt (32 fl oz) 946 ml now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment