10/17/2010

Safety First S1F595 Tub and Shower Seat, White Review

Safety First S1F595 Tub and Shower Seat, White
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Got this stool when I broke my leg. The legs on this chair adjust for the height of your tub. What I did was to place it in the tub lengthwise, and sit on it, leg in cast OUT of the tub and in a plastic trashbag to keep the cast dry. I pulled the shower curtain over my leg, and with the aid of a handheld telephone shower, I was able to shower easily with a broken leg. For people who may be suffering from dizziness or feel unsure of their footing in a shower, sitting is a good way to bathe. It holds up to about 300 lbs of weight so is probably good for nearly anyone.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Safety First S1F595 Tub and Shower Seat, White

Product Description:

Molded plastic seat with convenient side handles
Non-slip seat with heavy-duty white rust proof finish legs
Fits all standard tubs and showers

Buy NowGet 14% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Safety First S1F595 Tub and Shower Seat, White now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment