Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I know, it's a bad title, but I couldn't resist. The Oxo Shower Drain Protector is the perfect solution to catching hair in the shower and preventing clogs. We just moved into a new house with a shower stall in the master bath. Our old place had tub/shower combos, so all we had was the white plastic kind of hair catcher that fits over a tub stopper. In the shower, it slid around and worse: it slowed the drain of water so much, you ended up standing in water to your ankles before you were halfway done. I began to look for shields developed specifically for a shower and was surprised there weren't many options, but the Oxo looked like the best choice. Thanks to Amazon, it arrived quickly and we put it to the test. We couldn't be more pleased. It easily catches the hair, the water drains perfectly (what a relief!) and it stays in place. I highly recommend it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Oxo Good Grips Shower Stall Drain Protector
Product Description:
Prevent clogged shower drains with the OXO Good Grips Shower Stall Drain Protector.This rust-proof stainless steel Drain Protector sits flat on shower stall drains so it doesn't get in the way.The hole pattern effectively catches hair without blocking water drainage.A silicone rim keeps the Drain Protector in place and prevents it from sliding around.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Oxo Good Grips Shower Stall Drain Protector now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment