10/26/2010

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Daily Shower Cleaner, Lemon Verbena, 24-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6) Review

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Daily Shower Cleaner, Lemon Verbena, 24-Ounce Bottles
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
In an effort to be more environmentally friendly, I switched over to this instead of using a more common brand seen in the grocery store.While the grocery store brand did work a bit better, this works well enough for me to continue to use it on my glass shower doors.I do like the fragrance, but there are other options if you don't like this particular fragrance (I use the geranium room freshener and like that too).This is a much better price than I can get here in New York City, and this item can be hard to find.Overall, I like the Mrs. Meyer's products I have tried, including this one.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Daily Shower Cleaner, Lemon Verbena, 24-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)

Product Description:
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day lemon verbena shower cleaner helps unsightly streaks and water stains on bathroom surfaces. Just a few squirts a day on your glass shower door, vinyl curtains, or tiles will keep them sparkling. This effective maintenance product prevents the build-up of soap scum and minerals, while natural essential oils make it smell so lovely.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Daily Shower Cleaner, Lemon Verbena, 24-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6) now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment