Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)There I am, minding my own business when for no will of my own I smell...well it is indescribable. I am compelled to follow my nose. By the time I realize I am in the shower, it is too late.
Once again, my wife has cleaned the shower with Mrs. Meyers Clean Day, Cleaner Shower Lavender and she forgot to warn me.I don't mind that it is Phosphate-free and biodegradable; I don't even mind that its Non-ionic surfactants prevent soap scum Prevents streaks and water stains. But does it have to smell so good? One day I might accidently turn on the water.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Daily Shower Cleaner, Lavender, 24-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)
Product Description:
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day lavender shower cleaner helps unsightly streaks and water stains on bathroom surfaces. Just a few squirts a day on your glass shower door, vinyl curtains, or tiles will keep them sparkling. This effective maintenance product prevents the build-up of soap scum and minerals, while natural essential oils make it smell so lovely.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Daily Shower Cleaner, Lavender, 24-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6) now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment