Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The key thing to know is that this shower curtain is MUCH prettier than the current product picture here on Amazon (only one at this writing). The fabric is textured and subtle - with a deep, glossy white background, interwoven with a slightly matte white stem and leaf pattern.Over that is a very crisp botanical type print.That texture and depth is not really visible here. (Hopefully more pictures forthcoming or check Macy's site).
Second - this looks and feels luxurious.It is not thin - a nice solid weight.The print is not a murky, watercolor type graphic which you will grow tired of...The floral print style is reminiscent of the antique botanical prints, but with versatile modern shades.I can foresee using this with any number of different accessories or wall colors (currently a soft yellow wall and soft green rug), for years to come.And it literally becomes the focal point of my bathroom.
I actually like it so well that I bought another one and made coordinating curtains out of the second. (well worth the effort...and the fabric is definitely nice enough for curtains.) I also bought the tissue holder and some ceramic accessories (lotion pump dispenser, butterfly soap holder).I did not buy the printed towels, but may get the embroidered ones.(I have found that printed towel patterns don't hold up well).I did compare the tablecloth and shower curtain - they were identical prints and so close in look and feel that you could make curtains out of the table cloth and they'd match as well. Price-wise (yard for yard) I came out the same buying the shower curtain for mine - YMMV depending on your windows and sale price.
Do get a liner (of course). I got the roller glide rings and not the butterfly coordinating hooks - the rings fit well, and the header reinforcement is wearing well.Because I have the liner, I haven't had to launder the curtain yet;I think I'd do so very gently just because I want this to last a LONG time.
I don't write many reviews, after looking at every one in many different stores and online sites, this remained the prettiest option... and it surpassed my expectations.Recommended.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Lenox Butterfly Meadow Shower Curtain
Product Description:
Inspired by the classic Lenox® Butterfly Meadow™ design, this woven shower curtain is engineered to capture the classic beauty of botanical and butterfly gardens.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Lenox Butterfly Meadow Shower Curtain now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment