Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My shower was recently "redone" and I needed a shower mat to prevent my falling.I ordered the InterDesign Pebblz Shower Mat, Amber, because it suited my taste in the newly tiled shower.I use it almost daily, but I wish it had a softer touch as the white mats I've used before, and I wish it stuck to the floor with more verve.
It tends to move when I get out, but not during the shower, thank goodness, so I will keep using it.
The color is much better looking "in person" than on the printed page.
Click Here to see more reviews about: InterDesign Pebblz Shower Mat, Amber
Product Description:
Give your feet something secure and cool to step on. This translucent, flexible shower mat gives the look of smooth and textured pebbles beneath your feet giving your bathtub a look that hearkens back to nature and looks even better in the water. Create a spa-like atmosphere in your own home. Adorning the bottom of the mat are numerous suction cups that stick to your bathtub as if they were best friends. Soft, pliable plastic construction cuts easily with scissors or a blade to fit perfectly (combine 2 or more for larger areas).
Want to read more honest consumer review about InterDesign Pebblz Shower Mat, Amber now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment