10/23/2010

InterDesign Forma Ribbed Fabric Shower Curtain Review

InterDesign Forma Ribbed Fabric Shower Curtain
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I like the look of the shower curtain but the material wrinkles easily.I hope it washes nicely.I expect that it will,it is made of polyester.

Click Here to see more reviews about: InterDesign Forma Ribbed Fabric Shower Curtain

Product Description:
The subtle vertical rib pattern creates a clean, modern look that will remain wash after wash due to the unique woven pattern and fiber blend. Rust proof metal grommets will not rust after prolonged exposure to moisture. Reinforced top hem (inside interlining) for added structure and grommet hold. Fade resistant, colors will not fade after repeated washings. Measuring 72-inch tall and 72-inch wide, this clear shower curtain ideally suits most standard sized bathrooms.

Buy NowGet 17% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about InterDesign Forma Ribbed Fabric Shower Curtain now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment