10/16/2010

Better Living Classic Two Chamber Dispenser Review

Better Living Classic Two Chamber Dispenser
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have purchased 6 of these so far.Left 3 at the house I sold last year and bought 3 for the house I am living now.I am moving next year and going to buy more.There are similar products out there but this is the best of all.Don't buy the one with a tray on top (so you can place small items), it looks very convenient, but in a long run, it gets so dirty and you have to clean so often.You can also use this in the kitchen to store detergent, hand soap, hand lotion, etc.I strongly recommend this product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Better Living Classic Two Chamber Dispenser

Product Description:
Quality designed four chamber dispenser that utilizes a 'patented pump technology' and comes with a lifetime warranty. Perfect for the kitchen, vanity, shower, laundry, garage, pool, office, restaurant, etc.The liquid is stored in three 15 oz. refillable chambers.With one or two strokes of the pump, just the right amount of shampoo, conditioner or liquid soap is dispensed. Classic Dispenser allows you to buy your favorite liquids in bulk to save money and reduce plastic consumption, which in turn will reduce the impact of all those empty plastic bottles in our landfill sites.Installs in minutes without tools using silicone and two way tape (included).

Buy NowGet 10% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Better Living Classic Two Chamber Dispenser now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment