Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I LOVE this shower rod!Yes, the product requires installation but that is not a huge big deal. My husband had it installed in less than 30 minutes.The rod is sturdy and REALLY makes a difference in our shower.My husband says he especially notices the ability to be able to stretch out his arms when he's washing. I especially enjoy having more light IN the shower (but that will depend on the light placement in your bathroom). The quality of the rod seems very good also.
Update 1/2/10
Well I am sorry to say that this rod has started to rust already.Not a huge amount and now I'm trying to dry it off after every shower but I'm not happy about this issue.After less than six months I would have expected better.I still am really enjoying the extra space but would have to say I wouldn't purchase this item again because of the rust issue.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Maytex Adjustable Curved Shower Rod, Chrome
Product Description:
Our adjustable curved rod will give you more room in the shower/tub area.Made of sturdy metal, permanent fixture to the wall, and curved design fits standard size 5' tub/showers.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Maytex Adjustable Curved Shower Rod, Chrome now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment