9/20/2010

InterDesign Ombre Print Shower Curtain Review

InterDesign Ombre Print Shower Curtain
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The colors really transform my bathroom and match framed photos I've hung there really well, which is why I chose it in the first place.

I've read some complaints elsewhere about how the colors are much brighter/more green than the product photo shows. This is sort-of true: the "front" side is. But if you remove the tag and hang the curtain with the "inside" facing out, the colors are much more muted and more in line with that of the photo (and the seams look great on both sides, so you can't tell that the "inside side" isn't supposed to be the "front").

I'm using this shower curtain with a clear plastic liner( has a fish pattern/texture), and the "brighter side" looks really nice on the inside of the shower, when viewed through the plastic liner.

Click Here to see more reviews about: InterDesign Ombre Print Shower Curtain

Product Description:
Shower curtain with ombre print

Buy NowGet 29% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about InterDesign Ombre Print Shower Curtain now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment